We as a prominent exporter, manufacturer and supplier are occupied with offering a commendable quality Elcb Rccb that are notable for offering ideal security from electric shock dangers. This is finished by promptly separating from the primary supply when there is a blame. Subsequently, we guarantee the safety of the experts around these circuit breakers. Our array of Elcb Rccb is very acclaimed for their thorough qualities such as
It has Simple and robust operating mechanism,
It has Rotary handle with ON/OFF indication
It has Dual termination for bus bar as well as cable connection
It has Test Button for regular inspection
Positive contact indication
Salient Features :
- Shape compatible with and suitable for standard busbar connection to other devices.
- Twin-purpose terminal (lift/open-mouthed)above and below.
- Busbar positioning optional line or load, Free terminal space despite installed busbar, suitable for being used with standard fluorescent tubes with or without electrical ballast (typically up to 20 units per phase conductor) the device functions irrespective of the position of installation.
- Types with 80 A permissible short-circuit backup fuse Take into account overload protection,
- Tripping is line voltage independent, Consequently, the RCCB is suitable for" fault current/residual current protection and "additional protection" within the meaning of the applicable installation rule
- Mains connection at either side.
- The 4-pole device can also be used for 3-pole connection. For this purpose use terminals 1-2,3-4, and 5-6.
- The4-poledevice can also be used for 2-pole connection, For this purpose terminals N-N and 5-6,
- Pressing the test key "T" serves the only purpose of function testing the Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) this test does not make earthing.
- Resistance measurement (RE), or proper checking of the earth conductor condition redundant, which must be performed separately,
Range : 16,20,25,32,40 & 63A
Specification : IEC 61008-1/IS 12640-1:2008/EN 61008-1